Thursday 3 September 2015

Getting Started

Welcome to The Art of Learning blog!

As I start up this blog, I want to begin by saying that I don't know the direction that this blog will be taking. Similar to most of my artistic endeavors, my thoughts and intentions in the beginning of my projects almost always turn out completely different...and that's what this blog will be doing! The ideas, topics and projects that I discuss in this blog will vary and my hope is that it will evolve over time.

I believe that you and I are constantly growing and that growth is something that will always remain true, especially when it comes to learning and education. This blog will also start out by being connecting with a course that I am taking in Teacher's College, so I'd like to connect us with HANDY4CLASS. Thanks for stopping in and I hope you connect with me again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment