Thursday 24 September 2015

Genius Hour Update!

A lot of exciting progress has been made in my Genius Hour project! I have started to make some headway in my research. I am starting to collect what I like to call 'surface level' research - or the basic/starter information of the topic. The first of the information I have been gathering includes definitions of outdoor recreation as well as different recreational activities. From there I hope to find blogs and websites of outdoor recreation enthusiasts to learn about the activities they love and discover where they get their inspiration. 

In addition to reading about outdoor recreation and finding online resources, I am also starting to dabble in other ways of collecting information. The first strategy I am using is surveying. I have created a survey through Survey Monkey to ask people (like you!) about their opinions and involvement in outdoor activities. So, here's my shameless plug - if you'd like to complete my survey, click here! From there, I hope to start collecting various opinions around outdoor recreation. Hopefully I will learn about different activities that you enjoy and see what has inspired others who, like me, enjoy being outdoors. Thanks for your support and I look forward to providing another update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment