Saturday 19 September 2015

So here's where I'm at...

By the looks of things, my Genius Hour project and blog are coming along nicely. What's interesting to me, is that at this point I seem to be overcoming more challenges and learning curves with the digital side of this project rather than the content itself. I find this to be really exciting since I braced myself to learn about the benefits of outdoor recreation, which I will, but seem to be learning even more about how to creatively incorporate digital effects.

As I move forward with this Genius Hour project, I am excited to for my learning to be a blend of research findings as well as how to digitally enhance an assignment. The techniques I learn here will certainly benefit me and I go into the classroom. Today's students have been born into a digit age, so being able to use digital tools to enhance my teaching will certainly be an asset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment